Monday, October 12, 2009

Review of John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Conditioner for Breakage-Prone Hair


-Review of mine is also on AC

During the cooler seasons like fall and winter my hair is usually at its very best. I find that it is softer, silkier, and smoother. I also find that my hair is much more likely to breaking, and split ends.

Before the cool weather even gets a chance to do its usual rounds on my hair I wanted to begin to protect it early.

When I came across a new conditioner from John Frieda that promised to protect my hair, and make it more resilient with every use, I went ahead and purchased it.

It's called John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Conditioner for Breakage-Prone Hair, and the green tube of conditioner promised a whopping of good things.

First and foremost it promised to silken my hair from roots to ends. It would also keep my hair from breaking, making it more radiant, healthy, and of course, as I mentioned already, resilient. The formula also states that it will help prevent split ends.

It is made with Natural Eucalyptus and peppermint oil, which promise to add a little tingling sensation which stimulates the scalp; the John Frieda website states to massage the scalp to awaken new healthier growing hair.

John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Conditioner for Breakage-Prone Hair comes in a green squeeze tube containing 8.45 ounces of conditioner.

It only came to $4.99 at my local Target, but with it's really low price I wondered if it would work the wonders that it stated it would on the tube.

Scent:

John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Conditioner for Breakage-Prone Hair has a fresh scent, with a potent tint of what smells like creamy mint. In the shower it gave off a really familiar scent of mint chocolate chip, which oddly enough, I really liked.

As I worked the conditioner into my hair I noticed that it went to work pretty quickly at de-tangling, and adding moisture to the hair. The tingling sensation was very weak, but it was slightly noticeable.

After rinsing the conditioner out I was pretty stunned at how flawlessly silky and smooth my hair felt. I hoped when I stepped out of the shower that my hair would dry this soft and silky.

Results:

The results were there even on the very first use. My hair did dry smoother, silkier, and there was a healthy shine to my hair that I loved.

As far as protecting my hair from breakage, I will say that after one use, less hair came out of my scalp while brushing.

After a week of daily use, I notice a slight change in my hair. It seems healthier, shinier, smoother, silkier, and breaks while brushing happen less often than usual.

Overall:

John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Conditioner for Breakage-Prone Hair is a winner in my opinion. You can really not go wrong for just $4.99. This one is fairly priced, and works as promised, which is rare for any product.

No comments:

Post a Comment