Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Bloggers Review of Finishline Shoe Website

So you probably found yourself here at my little blog because you were wondering how my experience went with placing a shoe order on finishline.com 

Starters that were super easy to place my order and pay for my order through PayPal
I had come across quite a few reviews that said to avoid this place like the plague, and a lot of consumer affair reports that were all negative. I decided though that I really wanted a pair of Adidas eqt in pink,
And no other website was offering these shoes for the price that I could get them here at finishline.com. So I figured it was worth the trial-and-error. I figured hey, maybe I'll have a good experience, I'll give them a sho...t besides nothing wrong with it because I have a local store nearby and if something goes wrong I could always go there and return the shoes.
Unfortunately I'm sad to report that my shoes have yet to be shipped out. They are scheduled to be here in my possession as of tomorrow. But unfortunately for the past five days my status has said that it is still in the process of the label being created, and the shipment has yet to go out.
I said customer service an email asking them when my package is actually going to be shipped out, and I'm awaiting a reply. I don't update this piece if I get a reply, and ad in my final thoughts

So far....not good.



No comments:

Post a Comment