Monday, May 2, 2011

Fix Your Damaged Hair With DermOrganic Argan Oil Hair Masque

This past month I had some hair coloring mishaps. I was a glutton for punishment, and I ended up with ugly red hair, I had to fix it, dye it again, fix it again, and as a result, and too much stress on my hair, it finally began to take a toll. My hair become dull, extremely dry and very brittle. Spit ends galore. I am sure many of you out there have gone through the same embarrassing ordeal.

Stop crying about your dry ugly hair though, because DermOrganic Argan Oil Hair Masque can fix it, and bring it back to life rather quickly. No need to rush out and chop off our locks ladies!

I came across it while seeking out high end hair repair products, as some lower priced brands were just not helping me enough. The Masque was a bit pricey at $15.99 for a pump bottle featuring 8 ounces of formula.

It had a bunch of promises though, and for what it promised, $15.99 seemed like nothing. Heck, I spent more money on hair dyes that ruined my hair.

DermOrganic Argan Oil Hair Masque promised to repair damaged hair and restore it back into a smooth healthy strand. You can use it daily as a quick rinse conditioner, or you can use it twice a week on damp hair for an ultra deep conditioning treatment.

I have been using it for a week now, and I see results that simply astonished me. The formula not only helped restore my hair in a short amount of time, but it actually looks and feels better than before I managed to ruin my hair.
Fragrance:

The scent is also fantastic. It has such a luxurious clean and musk like scent that makes it feel like you are getting a full effect salon experience. This scent also lasts, especially after using it as a deep conditioning treatment.

Recommendation:

If you are looking for a quick and easy remedy to damaged hair, and I mean even severely damaged hair, then definitely get this one. You will not be disappointed.

I am glad I decided to give this one a try, without it I believe I would have experience a lot of breakage, and split ends had I not gotten right on it and began to use this stuff when my hair first began to show signs of severe damage and dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment