Friday, November 13, 2009

Review of New Olay, Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle, Wet Cleansing Cloths

-My post also on AC

I have always been fond of cleansing cloths that are capable of removing makeup from my face. I used to use makeup removals that would come in bottles, however I always found them to be messy, and they'd cause break outs, especially the oil based makeup removers! Gag my skin!

I began using cleansing cloths because I found them to be cheaper, work better, and they were not as messy as tipping a bottle of liquid over tissue paper. More recently though, cleansing cloths have become even better, due to the added extra benefits. Not only will they remove makeup, but they will also improve your skin. Olay in particular is well known for going that extra mile when it comes to skin care.

When I came across their newest wet cleansing cloth with the added benefit of reducing fine lines on my face, I knew I had to try it. Besides ridding my face of makeup, and hard to remove eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner, Olay went and added an anti wrinkle serum which is infused within the cloth!

Although I'm pretty wrinkle free, keeping my skin wrinkle free is a must; especially at my age, when wrinkles are bound to pop up in due time. Keeping them away is my goal, and so far its been an easy task thanks to all of the wonderful products available to me.

Olays new Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle, Wet Cleansing Cloths is one of them!

These wet cleansing cloths come in a pack of 30 for about $7.00. Its a bit pricey for just a months supply, but I was willing to spend the extra loot to see if they were worth it, and to see if they would work as promised.

My Use:

The New Olay, Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle, Wet Cleansing Cloths have a soft quilt like texture to them, which are not at all abrasive to the skin, nor do they leave behind and greasy or sticky residue. They have no scent whatsoever, and I was pleasantly surprised that it removed all traces of my eyeliner and mascara without barely having to try.

The New Olay, Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle, Wet Cleansing Cloths worked, and it worked well. I really liked how it left my skin feeling soft and pampered after using it.

The only complaint I have is that I wish the cloths were saturated in the formula a little more. The cloths have a slight dry feeling, but thankfully the cloths themselves are very soft, so it does not feel dry on the skin.

Overall:

While it cleans my skin free of every trace of makeup, I am happy knowing it is also helping protect my skin against wrinkles, and reducing fine lines. It's a win/win in my opinion.

Other Products of Interest:


No comments:

Post a Comment