Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review of Umberto Beverly Hills, Super Hold Hairspray


After returning a horrid little hairspray by Garnier, I picked up one of my favorite brand of hair care, Umberto Beverly Hills.

I had never noticed before that besides just shampoos and conditioners, Umberto Beverly Hills also had a small line of hairspray, one in regular hold, and another in super hold.

Seeing that the line rarely fails me, I went ahead and chose their super hold hairspray. Regular hold hairsprays never do much for me as I have extremely thick wavy hair. Super Hold sprays are basically the only sprays that will work as far as maintaining my styles hold all day long.

The spray itself comes in a tall stand up aluminum can with 10.6 ounces of spray. With daily use the spray will last me about 2 months which is not bad considering it only cost me $8.99 which is mid-range priced hairspray.

Right now Target.com is selling this spray in 2 packs for the same price, so I highly recommend you take up that offer, and here is why:

First and foremost Umberto Beverly Hills Strong Hold Hairspray will really hold your hair, and it will hold your style all day long without any signs of weakening.

Secondly the hairspray does not leave behind white flakes. I have used so many hairsprays that promise to not flake, and they end up flaking. Umberto's brand does not promise it, it just does it.

The hairspray itself does not have a scent that it leaves behind, which sort of stinks because if you have ever smelled their moisturizing shampoo, you would probably be wishing the hairspray had that angelic scent. Only it doesn't.

What Umberto Super Hold Hairspray does though is keep your hair in place, without flakes, and without budging.

Your hair will remains slightly soft, with only a tad bit of stiffness. However I find that when hairspray leaves a bit of stiffness behind it keeps hold the longest, and the strongest, so I do not mind the stiffness at all.

Those of us with thick hair know that stiffness left behind from hairsprays is not a bad thing. If you have thinner hair though, you may not like this one. I can only speak for those women with thick unruly wavy hair. Umberto will press down the frizz, and hold your style in place.

Although the hair will feel slightly stiff, it will not look stiff at all, so there is balance, and what you have left is beautiful hair that will stay beautiful throughout the day.

I highly recommend this one ladies. You will not be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment