Friday, November 13, 2009

The Best Hair and Lint Remover Ever! Review of the Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush

The Best Hair/Lint Removal Brush to Date!!!!
-My post also on AC

Every morning I consistently have a battle with my clothing. Not that they are too tight, or fit uncomfortably; the battle I endure every morning is the battle of de-furring myself.

You see we have a lot of pets, and pets have fur, and fur sheds eventually making a landing spot on my clothing, especially my black clothing! Every morning I used to pat myself down with some water, and rub away the fur. This method works great in the summer, but with cold winter months closing in, patting water onto myself is not a dashing idea if I plan on keeping myself flu free in flu season.

I have tried all types of other methods such as hair rollers, which also work fantastically, but having to buy new rollers every month became an annoying task, and pulling one out at work is sort of embarrassing.

Last weekend though I came across the mother of all hair/lint removers. I found this sweet gem lined up on the checkout racks at a local Walmart; labeled as Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush.

Initially I was going to skip out on buying it, but thanks to the open window packaging, I was able to test it out on my clothing right there on line. I was amazed out how the rubber hand held lint brush slickly stuck to my clothes while gobbling up all traces of lint, and loose hairs on my jacket.

The Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush was by far the oddest hair removal tool I have ever touched, with a very rubbery grip to it, and wiggly rubber fingers that when brushed across clothing will grab hold of hair and lint without missing a single strand of imperfections.

After getting to my car, the Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush was the first thing I went for in my bag. I opened the package and slid the brush across my entire jacket. The results were nothing short of surprising! My entire jacket looked brand spanking new. Not a trace of lint, not a strand of hair. Frankly I could not have been happier.

The Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush saves me time, aggravation, and frustration every morning. It is small enough to fit in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day, and I love it!

If you have pets you can also run the Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush across their coats. It will snatch up loose shedding hair with ease. It's quite a diverse little brush, as you can also touch up furniture in the home.

Overall:

If you have pets, or if you have issues with lint, you will find that the Evriholder Rubber Lint Brush is your best solution. I couldn't recommend this brush more.


No comments:

Post a Comment