Monday, March 8, 2010

Review of Brittney Spears Believe Perfume for Women

In the past I had never been all too fond of fragrances released by Brittney Spears. After trying her latest fragrance Circus though, my eyes were more keen to checking out her scents.


I liked Circus quite a lot, and when I came across Believe I figured I'd give it a try. I mean why not, a tester bottle was sitting right there on a shelf just waiting for me to pick it up.

I thought that Believe was a new fragrance, because I had never noticed it before. More recently though, stores have been displaying this one in more obvious 'look at me' ways. Maybe because Brittney is hot again?

At any rate, the bottle has a lime green hue to it. You are able to see through the bottle though which I like because it's an easy way to see when you need to buy a refill.

The bottle itself is also interesting. It has a really odd triangular shape to it, which I would likely keep once the perfume was gone. It's not collection worthy per say, but for younger girls I imagine it's a bottle they'd like to keep around.
The Scent:
Believe by Brittney Spears is actually not so bad. It starts off with a very nice and sweet fruity fragrance, which mellows out over time into a honey suckle floral, which then manages to fade out into a vanilla candy like scent.
For me, wearing Believe was like a 3 in 1 type of deal. It had 3 distinct scents that grabbed my attention as the scent faded.
The other thing I really enjoyed about Believe, was how long it lasted. Most of Brittney Spears' fragrances smelled decent, but they had such a short lifespan as far as the scent went. Believe on the other hand tickled my fancy with its long drawn out, ever changing fragrances.
Overall:

All in all, it was a damn good perfume for a celebrity fragrance. As far as recommending Believe, I'd have to say yes, go ahead and pick this one up. It's one in Brittney's collection that I'd actually recommend above and beyond all of her other scents.
It has the charming fruity flavors that younger girls would like, but then blends into a more sophisticated floral and vanilla fragrance that older women would appreciate. A nice scent for women of all ages, with a long lasting impressive kick. 5 out of 5 stars from me Ms. Spears!



No comments:

Post a Comment