Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Review of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Wet Cleansing Cloths


My Review is also on AC

Olay's wet cleansing cloths are basically my newest addiction. For years I had used standard makeup removal liquids to rid my face of makeup, oil, and dirt. As effective as they were, they were expensive, messy, and you had to buy your own cloths in order to pour the formula onto them and
use on your face.

Recently I came across a new makeup removal product that not only removes all traces of oil, dirt and makeup, but Olay's new wet cleansing cloths will also improve your skin over time.

With Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Wet Cleansing Cloths you get just that. A makeup removal, along with an infused formula with anti aging properties. The cloths will fight 7 signs of aging. They exfoliate the skin for a smoother look, and leave no residue behind.

The promises are all really wonderful, but in order to see how well they really worked, I had to put them to the test.

They come in a package of 30, and I use 2 a day. 1 when I wake up, and 1 to remove all of my makeup before bed.

My Use:

Olay's Total Effects Age Defying Wet Cleansing Clothsdo in fact clean off all traces of makeup, and they even did a wonderful job at removing my mascara and eyeliner without having to excessively rub my eye area.

After rubbing the cloth around my face till all of my makeup was gone, I noticed immediately that the cloth could have used a lot more wet formula. They tend to dry out very quickly while using them, so at times I am forced to use 2 cloths at once.

The scent it leaves behind is fresh, and non-chemical like, so that was nice, and my skin was left feeling very refreshed, clean, and smooth. I could tell the cloths did a great job at cleaning my face just by looking at my skin, and feeling my skin after the formula completely dried.

I've been using these cloths for about 2 weeks now, daily, and I haven't really noticed any difference in the fine lines around my eyes. The anti-aging promise was not really seen as far as results go.

I however love these cloths because they work a lot better than old wet formulas I've used to get makeup off of my face completely.

Overall I recommend them because they work, and they work well. They could have been tweaked with a little more formula, but all in all they get the job done and are a lot cheaper and more effective than many other makeup removal products.


No comments:

Post a Comment