Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub

Whenever I run low on facial cleansers, or facial scrubs, I hunt out the latest and newest products considering the fact that I have used just about every single cleanser on the market. Clean & Clear Morning Burst

has always been a favorite of mine, as their products seem to not just clean my skin, but also exfoliate the skin really well taking care of the dirt and grime that other cleansers without beads cannot touch.

When I spotted Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub, I was hesitant to try it, because skin brighteners in the past actually robbed me of my fake tan that I work on continuously to keep my skin looking a few shades darker. I hoped that this cleanser didn't yank my color.

Due to the fact that it was new though, and featured ingredients of caffeine, lemon and papaya, I was intrigued. I popped the top up and took a sniff to see what it smelled like. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub, has a nice scent, a wake you up and go scent. To me it smelled like lemonade, and I liked it.

The beads are clearly visible in the yellow cleanser, and like past Morning Burst cleansers, these beads are what tackle exfoliating the skin really well, removing all dirt, oils, and grime.

The formula has a shimmery effect to it as well, and this mostly worried me because I didn't want this shimmer to stick to my skin and make me look shiny. I battle shiny skin consistently, and if this one added to the issue I'd be throwing it right in the trash. Besides that, I also worried about this shimmery effect causing breakouts, as mys kin tends to punish me if I slap on something it does not agree with.

My Use:

The first time using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub was a nice experience. It definitely zaps you awake with its delicious citrus scent, and the exfoliating beads definitely tackle dirt and oils left on the skin. Once rinsed, my skin was left feeling beyond soft, very clean, and fresher. Thus the name, Morning Burst.

Overall:

 
I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub for about a week now, and love the results. I had no break outs, my tan remained, and my skin just looks and feels more alive in the early
morning hours. The cleanser also did not add any shine to my skin, so that was a major plus.

I will likely use this one again once the cleanser runs out, unless of course Clean & Clear releases something new. Perhaps a mint zing for Morning Burst would be nice for the upcoming hotter summer months!

2 comments:

  1. hey did ur skin break out when started using it over the past days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I have been using this one for a really long time. They have a new lime one as well which I switched to. I hear some have issues with the beads in it though.

    ReplyDelete