Friday, December 9, 2011

Lisa Wins Over Allison in America's Next Top Model All Stars!?


Right now I logged onto my PC at 1am to pretty much rant about the season finale, and not to mention very last America's Next Top Model Cycle I will ever be watching.

I do not know what Tyra Banks was thinking when she crowned Lisa the winner over Allison. Perhaps she forgot that this was America's Next Top Model, and she confused her show for a cast member search for Jersey Shore. Whatever the case, I was pretty appalled at the final decision.

What's worse than that though was the fact that a rumor began circulating online that Angelea was disqualified because she leaked information about the shows finale on Facebook before it aired, thus voiding her contract. The gross factor in that though, was not the fact that she voided her contract, but the fact that allegedly she would have been crowned the winner.

Had Angelea won, I would have began a petition against the show. The girl should not have even been in the final 3. Granted I love her personality, she in no way, shape or form was top model material.

Then we have Allison who seemed to take home the top photo for quite a few consecutive weeks, followed by random top photos throughout the competition. How Lisa managed to go-go dance her way into the final win, is still mind numbing to me, and upsetting.

At any rate, Lisa wins, love it or hate it, I just cannot see how the judges thought she deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment