Friday, December 9, 2011

Review of Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes

When it comes to makeup facial cleansing wipes, I have always leaned more towards picking up my usual, which is age defying formulas by Olay. However, with Christmas right around the corner, I had to cut some of my excessive spending out, and focus on others instead of myself. At least for now anyway.

I came across Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes for around $5.00 for a pack of 25. Although they did not include the same age defying promises that my normal brand did, it seemed better than spending an extra $3.00 for wipes.

The Package:

Like most facial/makeup wipes, Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes, comes in the same annoying package that any other brand would. It's a cheap plastic bag, with a sticky seal on the top, that will seal back up if you just press it back down. The problem with this though, is that eventually the seal looses the stickiness, in turn drying out the rest of the wipes. Thankfully not to the point of non-use though.

Besides that issue though, these particular wipes are sold in a very generic white package, with a white and purple logo on the seal. I, like most women shop according to appearance, and I have to say, these are about as generic looking as Walmart's Equate brand.

How Do They Work? Do They Work Well?

I am heavy on the makeup. I use a ton of eye liner, and a bunch of eyeshadow foundation and long lasting lipstick.

When it came to Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes, I was happy with the size of the wipe, which is just enough to remove everything with barely any effort. A few swipes to my eyes and the eyeliner and eyes shadow are gone, the rest of the wipe I used to clear my skin of foundation and powder.

After fully cleaning my face of all makeup residue, I was happy with the results. My skin felt clean, fresh, and lightly scented with a nice fresh clean tone. There was no residue left behind, nor did anything feel oily on my skin.

Overall:

They work, and they work well. 1 wipe is all you need to clean your entire face of makeup, and that is coming from someone who wears a lot of it. No residue, a pleasing and non-irritating scent, and no breakout to report of.

I really like them; now if they could just match Olay, and add in something beneficial to keeping skin wrinkle free, then they would have been perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment