Monday, July 20, 2009

Review: New Soap and Glory Clean Mary Cleansing Milk


I picked up a slew of new Soap & Glory products a few months ago, and one product in the bunch that I wanted to mention to my fellow readers is Soap & Glory Clean Mary Cleansing Milk.

The reason I love this stuff so much is that it actually does as promised. I have been using it two times daily for over a month now, and I must say that my skin appears to be much healthier looking, brighter, and it is a lot clearer than usual.

The scent is a little strange, as it does not have the original Soap and Glory fragrance that fans already know and love. It does however have an interesting jacuzzi spa like scent to it, that is neither likable nor unlikeable.

The cleanser itself has what feels like very, very fine micro-flecks of some sort of scrub to gently scrub the face, yet make it so it is not painful or too abrasive to those with sensitive skin.

It is made with those with combination skin in mind, which is perfect for me. I have oily skin at my forehead, and dry skin around my nose, so the cleanser works wonders for my skin type. It leaves my forehead shine free, and adds subtle moisture to my dry patches around my nose.

All in all, I have been extremely happy with Clean Mary, and the results are noticed, so it's an A + product in my opinion.

You can find Soap & Glory Clean Mary Cleansing Milk only at Target, Target.com, or on Amazon.com for $13.99 a bottle. Although it may seem high, due consider that other cleansers cost the same, or more. Clean Mary actually works, so it's $14.00 well spent in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment