Monday, July 20, 2009

Review: Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets


So the concept is really cool, as is the actual product itself, however are Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets really as wonderful as they sound?

When I stumbled upon these sheets I was very attracted to them due to the neat concept they had. 1 laundry sheet that will clean clothing, soften clothing, and also provide them with anti-static!

1 sheet gets transferred from your washing machine, to your dryer! No need for bottles of detergent, cling sheets, or any other product. 1 sheet that will do it all. Yes I was skeptic, especially considering the size of the sheets, but I like new things, and I like being able to try them early in order to get reviews out there for those who are interested.

Anyhow, I bought the Laundry Sheets in the Spring Oasis scent, which has a nice clean fresh floral fragrance to it.

The concept is simple. Add your clothes to the washing machine, and add 1 sheet to the load. After the cycle is complete, you transfer your clothing over to the dryer, with the Purex Complete Sheet, and let the clothes dry. Tah-dah, you're done!

For me though, the Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets did not really do all that much. The sheet did clean my clothing, but as far as leaving behind a soft feeling, and a fresh scent, the clothing was null and void when it came to such promises.

They seem more like a fad, and I will admit I bought in to the concept, because hey- it is cool! But as far as working as well as my other laundry products, Purex 3 in 1 is pretty horrendous when it comes to keeping up with the real thing. I do think that if they added more solution to the sheets they would work a heck of a lot better, till then though, I won't be buying them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment