Monday, July 13, 2009

Review: Organix Mandarin Olive Oil Shampoo



Organix Mandarin Olive Oil Shampoo is one of Organix's newest hair care products up for grabs on shelves this summer.

The Organix collection added quite a few newbies this season, and when I came across Mandarin Olive Oil Shampoo, I knew I had to try it. The moment I popped the cap in the store and inhaled the sweet mandarin orange fragrance, I was hooked. Being a fan of the line since Coconut Milk, I figured I would be a fan of everything the company could release.

Mandarin Orange Olive Oil for me was a decent shampoo, but with a very odd gel like consistency to it. Luckily in the shower, when I went to create a lather with the shampoo, it worked quickly, and created a ton of bubbles.

The mandarin spice filled the bathroom with its scent. In my hair however the sweet orange scent died down rather quickly. I am willing to overlook this though because the shampoo left my hair silky, shiny, and it kept my hair frizz free.

Unfortunately the scent did not last as long as I would have liked, but I liked how it left my hair when it was dry, so Mandarin Olive Oil Shampoo gets two thumbs up from me!

The bottle comes with 13 ounces of shampoo, so there is enough in there to keep your hair frizz free for the remainder of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment