Friday, July 31, 2009

Review: Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner

When I picked up a bottle of Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo, I also paired it with Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner. It's my belief that when you pair sister shampoos and conditioners together, that the result is far better than not pairing them up.

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner is however a few dollars more expensive than the shampoo, which sucks, because the shampoo itself was nearly $9.00 for a very small 10.14 ounce bottle. The conditioner was priced at $14.00 for an even smaller bottle, at just 10 ounces even.

Like the shampoo, the conditioner was very nice in the hair, it is thick, without being too thick, and it washes out with ease leaving hair feeling fantastic. In the shower after rinsing it left my hair smooth, silky and free of tangles.

The scent smells just like the shampoo as well. It is a clean fresh scent, with a very light undertone of some sort of musk. A pleasant scent, but a scent that likely you have smelled before in many different hair care products.

As my hair dried though, I noticed a lot of added body, which I did not like because I already have very thick wavy hair, that is prone to frizz.

Although Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner is beneficial to my hair, by repairing, and protecting it, it did leave my hair too puffy for my liking.

I think that those of you who want extra body, this conditioner will work wonders for you, however if you have thick wavy hair that is prone to frizzing, like I do, than you may want to skip out on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment