Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Review of CoverGirls new Outlast Lip Stain, in Everbloom Kiss

This past week I I was chosen to join the CoverGirl Outlast Lip stain BzzAgent campaign. I was excited to give this new lip stain a try, because for one, they were sending me it for free, and secondly I love lip stains, and third reason was that Everbloom Kiss seemed like a beautiful matte pink color that I thought I would really like.

Upon arrival I was surprised at how much the Outlast Lip stain looked like a fancy magic marker. It even had a magic marker application tip. Seriously, applying it was like coloring magic marker color on to my lips.

The color of Everblossom Kiss however was not the pink that I imagined it would be. On my lips it had a very deep red coloring to it, which was far too bright, and deep red for my liking. I was expecting pink, as seen on the products tube. Instead it was red.

The stain also has no last. I liked my lips maybe 3 or 4 times, and had a sip of tea, and the stain was gone. It had no last whatsoever.

Besides no last, it also left my lips feeling really dry. It did not cause lips to chap, but it does tighten them and leave them feeling parched.

All in all CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain sucked. 2 Days after owning it, the tip completely dried out and would release no color. The lid never fell off either!

Skip this



Get This

No comments:

Post a Comment