Monday, June 22, 2009

A Beauty Queen Must! Lunch At The Ritz!!!


Hello my fellow divas, normally I don't recommend websites because I find it a little too time consuming. However when I come across a site that I think a beauty queen must see, I can't not recommend it! LunchAtTheRitz.com is a site with designer jewelery that I sense will become very popular, and very fast. Get em' while they're still up for grabs!

Why?

Just browsing through a few of their selections and I am already giddy with the buyers bug!

They feature unique pieces that frankly, I have never seen before. Sea themes earrings, braceletes and necklaces. There are also a slew of unique pins and other products that will simply dazzle you.

My all time favorite however has got to be their fish themes earrings. I will be ordering myself a pair before I take another trip to the Caribbean.

Seriously, just look at how spectacular some of these pieces are! They are museum quality! A pretty girls best friend!

Just look at this stunning Lilac Pin
Feast Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment