Monday, June 22, 2009

Review: Vitamin Conditioner Mangosteen Yogurt

Is Vitamin Conditioner Mangosteen Yogurt Worth Buying? Let's Find Out.
It's cute right? Conditioner packaged to look like Vitamin Water, only it's actually meant for your hair? Yeah, it is cute. At $6.99 though, is it worth buying?



Sorry ladies, I'd have to say no.

The only reason I bought Vitamin Conditioner Mangosteen Yogurt was because of the cute packaging, and because of the fact that I could mail in my receipt and get a full refund on the conditioner.

I went with Vitamin Conditioner Mangosteen Yogurt because it had a nice creamy citrus scent that reminded me of a clean summer day; it also promised to smooth out my hair, which is a plus because during hotter summer days when humidity is at its peak, smooth hair is a must.

Unfortunately after using Vitamin Conditioner Mangosteen Yogurt my hair was actually very dry.

I wanted to like this stuff, but at $6.99 a bottle it's not worth it. It does not moisturize, smooth hair, or even leave a hint of the citrus scent behind.

This one is definitely a skip ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment