Monday, June 22, 2009

Review of Village Naturals Cucumber Mint Foot Soak


Check it out dolls, Walmart sells Village Naturals Cucumber Mint Foot Soak, for under $5.00.

Personally I have tried numeorus foot soaks, ranging from high end soaks from Bath & Body Works, to cheaper Dollar Store soaks.

Village Naturals Cucumber Mint Foot Soak is right dab in the middle, running in under $5.00. For 20 ounces of the salts, it seemed like a deal to me.

How Well Does It Work?

Well for the low price I spent, I was surprised at how nicely it worked. In warm water it gave off a nice minty uplifting scent that provided an energized aromatherapy buzz.

It also left my feel feet soft, and tingly. The softening feeling stood around for about 3 hours, which was decent consideringthe low price.

All in all, this is one foot soak that I would defientley recommend, especially in the sandal wearing season!

Other Low Priced Soaks

One from Got2b:

No comments:

Post a Comment