Monday, June 29, 2009

Review: Soap & Glory Mist You Madly



If you took the time to read through my blog, you probably already know that I'm a huge fan of Soap & Glory. They make some of the most delicious body products I have ever come across, with scents that are simply addicting, and unique.

When I came across Mist You Madly, I was going to skip on it, because the asking price was nearly $15.00.

Once I sprayed a sample of it in the store though, I knew there was no way I was leaving the store without it.

The scent does not have that original scent that most Soap & Glory products have. Instead it features a much sweeter note of flowers, and candy, and the scent is delicious. It does have a very subtle tint of the original musty amber Soap & Glory scent, but it's very subtle, and unless you are a fan of the original you won't notice it.

The mist comes in a cute package, with that retro black and white look that all of their products come in. Inside the packages is a nice tall pearl pink stand up spray bottle.

The scent lasts, but it does not last all too long. Spraying it on my clothes allows the girly scent to stick around for longer periods of time, but all in all about an hour is what to expect as far as last.

I really like Mist You Madly, but would have preferred to see it sold in smaller purse size bottles in order to easily tote it along with me for daily touch ups.

All in all though, Mist You Madly is a decent buy, and I would buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment