Monday, June 29, 2009

Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer



Nivea cellulite creams and lotions have always been some of my favorite affordable products when it comes to smoothing out cellulite. When I came across a bottle of Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer I figured it would be a winner, seeing that their cellulite creams do such an effective job at smoothing over bumps. Plus its a moisturizer, so I'd also be providing a nice benefit to my skin, especially in the winter when my skin gets parched.

The firming lotion sadly did only a minimal job, and did not work quite as well as pricier cellulite/smoothing/firming creams from Nivea.

The scent however is angelic, with a newborn baby powdery scent to it that is long lasting, addicting, and smells fantastic. I get compliments on the fragrance nearly every time I wear it. It truly tricks people into thinking it is an expensive designer fragrance, when really it only came to around $8.00.

So I still recommend it, even though it does not do wonders as far as firming skin, it wins in the scent department, and it's good for your skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment