Monday, June 29, 2009

Nivea Body, Goodbye-Cellulite Gel Cream




Hey there bumpy thighs, looking for a way to smooth over some of that ghastly looking cellulite?

Yeah me too. I feel your pain hunny. I know how badly it sucks to step into your summer shorts only to discover how horribly your cellulite bumps show themselves off in sunlight! Ugh, a nightmare.

Although Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Gel Cream won't completely remove cellulite, it will in fact diminish the appearance of the bulge if you use it daily.

I buy 2 tubes of it every spring and begin the routine of rubbing it into my thighs and butt every day, twice a day to reduce the appearance, and I must say it does smooth out cellulite quite effectively.

The downside however is when you stop the routine, the cellulite will shine through once again, and it comes back a hell of a lot faster than it did smooth away.

The plus side though is that Goodbye Cellulite Gel Cream is a lot cheaper than it was a few years ago, so keeping up with the routine daily is not going to take you to the poor house.

No comments:

Post a Comment