Friday, September 25, 2009

Best Eyeliner? You Bet! L'Oreal Infallible, Never Fail Eyeliner


I absolutely adore wearing eyeliner. I cannot step out of the house without having my lids classically lined in the black stuff. One thing though that I don't like about most eyeliners is that they smear, smudge, and by the end of the day I find I have to touch up my eyeliner, otherwise it will just melt all over the place, creating the dreaded raccoon eye.

When I came across L'Oreal Infallible, Never Fail Eyeliner I was skeptical. Many eyeliner pens promised the same thing, to last, not smudge, not smear; then by the clock hits noon, the eyeliner is smudged, especially in the corners of my eyes, and outer lids.

The eyeliner stick works like any other, except it has 2 little secrets that most eyeliner twist up pens do not have. First it comes with an eraser built in to the pen. You can use it to fix up any errors you make while applying it.

The best secret about the Infallible Eyeliner though is that it has a built in sharpener. As you twist the eyeliner up out of the application tube, it will sharpen the liner into a nice point for more precise application to the eyelid! This is a little something, something that I find to be so simple, yet so fantastic. The eyeliner sharpener is hidden underneath the eraser. You simply pull it out and place it on top of the eyeliner, next twist up the eyeliner, and it will sharpen it for you.

So the pen is neat, the pen has secrets, the pen is gnarly. I bet you are wondering how the actual eyeliner works. I bet you're thinking so much effort went into the tube design, that the eyeliner itself sucks.

Think again!

L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner promises 16 hours of smudge free wear, and 16 hours is what you get.

The eyeliner goes on smoothly like butter making it easy to apply it in a single stroke with little to no effort. The sharpened tip will allow you to make cat eye designs with ease, and the smudge free formula keeps the eyeliner where you put the eyeliner. It will not bleed into your upper eyelids, nor will it smudge or streak near the inner more wet part of the eyelid.

L'Oreal Infallible, Never Fail Eyeliner has won me over, and I will have no reason to ever switch brands. I have never in my life found a more perfect eyeliner than this one.

Where To Buy:

I picked this one up on a whim at my local Target for nearly $10.00. I will say that it was $10.00 well spent, and I am a forever customer of the liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment