Friday, September 25, 2009

Nexxus Maximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist


I picked Nexxus Maximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist up this past weekend because I have grown to really like Nexxus hair care products in general. Normally I use cheap $2.00 White Rain hair spray because it works really well.

I had a few spare dollars though and splurged on the bottle of Nexxus Maximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist, which came to a jaw dropping $10.59.

For the money it cost though I was expecting it to work wonders. I was expecting it to do as promised. To add shine to my hair, while keeping my style in perfect place.

Unfortunately the spray only keeps hair in its place for a few short hours. It did add a nice high gloss shine to my locks, but I needed it to hold my hair in place, and it failed to do the job right.

Its unfortunate too because I love the extra added shine.

For the money it's not worth it ladies. Stick to your cheap stuff, or try White Rain.

These Work Better:

No comments:

Post a Comment