Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Review: Dazzle Critter, Dish and Bottle Set


- A Review from my mouse- he too is a Diva

I know I should consider myself one of the luckiest field mice in the world. Last winter I crawled into a warm cozy basement. I tried being quiet while I would sneak around the house at night stealing Hershey kisses, and leaving behind wrappers in any nook and cranny I could find.

I made the dire mistake one night of leaving one of my wrappers behind in a human shoe.

I figured it would be only a matter of time before the horrible traps got set up, only a matter of time before they trapped me like a rat. I hate rats, too!

The traps were never set though, so I felt I had free reign of the entire house. My favorite hunting grounds for food was in this humans large bedroom garbage pail. Once in awhile I'd come across some fruit, or some chips. This one night though, I hopped into the pail, only to realize that it did not have its usual can bag inside of it. I tried to hop out, but I was stuck. Trapped like a rat.

It was not long before I had become a pet to a very lovely human. When she caught me, I thought I was a goner. Yet here I am, alive and well, by the way, my name is Mr. Bubbles. She called me that because of my big black round eyes.

She gave me a house, a home, and even a bed. Yes, like a bed a human would sleep in, only my bed is plastic, and the colors are sort of girly, but who am I to complain?

However, after she set up my bedroom, lamp and vanity set included, she placed something else into my house that I would really rather not talk about. I am a boy I say, a boy...yet her feminine style is shining through, and it is taking over my house!

You see...tweak...tweak...(thats how field mice cry by the way), she placed in the most ridiculous plastic heart in my home, no ordinary plastic heart, a big glittery purple plastic heart, with a big girly princess crown with even more hearts, that sits on top of the big heart. The package said Dazzle Critter, Dish and Bottle Set. I am not a 'Dazzle Critter' though. I'm a refined field mouse!

I know I should not whine, because you should see what she makes her male dog wear! Hahaha!

Anyway, I tried to ignore the thing, and hoped she would take it out, but as it turns out, this heart served a more lethal purpose. It served love juice! Yes, that was what she said when she placed it into my tank. Love juice!? What the hell is love juice?

I was afraid to drink from the thing, but she didn't give me any water so I was left with no choice.

The heart has a dispenser that dispenses this 'love juice'. I walked up to it, and took a little sip. Ahh, love juice tastes just like water, so there is nothing to fear.

She removed the hearts ridiculous crown, which now is used as my food dish. I think it would be neater though if it were like, an army cap, and a bomb shaped drinking fountain, but no....I got the heart one! I bet they were out of the army stuff. I am sure she would have gotten me that one.

Although I find the entire place to look like a girl lives here, my home is quite comfortable. My love juice holder does not leak on my floor, and my princess crown food bowl is sturdy and does not move around for when I hop in. The place is pretty nicely coordinated, and everything is functional and 'pretty'.

For those of you interested, she got the Dazzle Critter, Dish and Bottle Set at Petco, for $3.50. She gets everything at Petco. I wish I could go. I hear it is the place where pet's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment