Friday, September 25, 2009

The Trick to Making as Seen on TV Bumpits Work for Women with Curly or Frizzy Hair


I bought Bumpits after watching the really neat infomercial on them. The unique Bumpit hair products worked like a charm on the commercials, and I watched as women simply pulled up half of their hair, inserted a Bumpit, and wallah, they had really beautiful classy looking bumps in their hair! The Bumpits not only added volume, but they could be worn for formal events, casual events, or simply be used every day for a quick, easy salon quality style.

I however have very thick hair, with a unique wave to it. My hair can also get very, very frizzy in humid weather. As much as I wanted Bumpits to work for my hair type, I knew it would be impossible.

After picking up a set of Bumpits at my local Target for nearly $20.00, I was excited to give them a try. I tried parting my hair as directed, but as soon as I placed the Bumpit into the part, it would stick like glue due to the unique teeth built into the Bumpits, and it would then knot my hair.

I knew what I had to do in order to get the Bumpits to work with my hair type. I knew I had to dedicate an hour to ironing my hair straight. I figured getting the Bumpits to stay in my hair properly, without knotting it up would only work if my hair was finer, and straight.

I sat for the next hour running the straight iron through my hair till it was pin straight and silky. I then went for my Bumpits. I parted my hair as directed and inserted the medium sized Bumpit to the part. I then let my hair fall loose and to my amazement, the Bumpit had worked. It stood in its place, while creating a very nice bump at the top of my head.

I was then able to tie my hair back if I wanted for a very salon like style. I like letting my hair loose while wearing Bumpits for the added volume it gives to my straightened hair.

Many women pay top dollar to get their hair done like this in salons for weddings and proms. However if you have the time, straighten your hair, and add a Bumpit, the look will cost you a heck of a lot less, and will turn out looking just as fabulous as it would had you spent big money at a salon.

If you already have straight hair, you do not need to dedicate any time to using Bumpits. If you have thick, frizzy hair like mine though, take the time to straighten your hair, and then add the Bumpit. It will work, and you will be surprised at the results.

Finally an As Seen On TV product that actually does what it is supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment