Monday, September 21, 2009

Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner



If you have ever smelled Lush's Honey I Washed The Kids Handmade Soap, than you already know what to expect TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner to smell like.

That's right, it has a rich, creamy honey caramel scent to it that is both strong and delicious. For me it is also a nice long lasting fall scent that I think anyone would appreciate.

As far as how it works on hair, let's just say the price is well worth the results. Hair is left smooth, silky, and frizz free. Mostly what I love about it though is how it leaves my hair smelling. The scent will last, and last for hours. Every move I make, I am able to smell the creamy honey goodness.

If you are looking to add moisture and shine to your hair this fall season, look no farther. This one is a pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment