Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Review: New Downy, Simply Pleasures, Spice Blossom Dare Liquid Fabric Softener


-My review also on AC

I don't buy fabric softeners all too often, and when I do it usually means the scent won me over. As much as I enjoy fabric softeners, I find the prices of many of them to be out of the questions.

Two weeks ago I came across a fabric softener that I could not deny, made by Downy.

Downy in particular has been on of my top favorite detergent/softener brands when it comes to getting my clothes clean, and smelling fresh. When I saw that Down had a collection of newly released scents I was intrigued. I wanted to see what they were all about, and I wanted to see if the scents were anything that I would like.

The very first fabric softener I sniff tested was the one that came home with me, and that liquid fabric softener was new, Downy, Simply Pleasures, Spice Blossom Dare, and the reason I was so quick to purchase it was because the softener had a scent unlike any other softener I've ever tried.

The scent was clean and fresh, with a spicy autumn flair to it. It smelled like apple blossoms, and cinnamon, with a very wonderful light note of clean linen. A mixture that reminded me so badly of the fall season.

I prayed that the scent would stick to my clothes after I used the softener, and it is safe to say that it does!

After washing a load with Downy, Simply Pleasures, Spice Blossom Dare, I immediately noticed that the Spice Blossom Dare scent was lingering all throughout the basement where our washing machine is. Having the while bottom half of the house smelling like the softener was enjoyable, and the scent stuck around afterward.

A little really went a long way, and I was impressed.

After letting the clothes dry, I took out a sweater and inhaled it's sweet spiced fragrance, while taking note to how soft and clean the sweater felt on my skin. I was impressed, more than impressed really.

Overall:

If you are looking to infuse delicious autumn spiced scents to your clothing for long lasting scent, and long lasting freshness, than you need not look any further than Downy, Simply Pleasures, Spice Blossom Dare.

One cap-full gets an entire load of laundry infused with its addicting spicy scent, while leaving clothes soft and fresh. The scent will also fill up your home while clothes are drying. Something no other fabric softener is capable of doing.

Where To Buy:

I bought a giant bottle of Downy, Simply Pleasures, Spice Blossom Dare at my local Sam's Club for $12.88. You can purchase this and other Downy, Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener scents, in smaller bottles as well. You won't regret the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment