Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ladies, It is ALL About Druzy (AKA Drusy, or Agate) Jewelery




I love unique stunning pieces when it comes to jewelery. I will not wear it unless it stands out as totally odd and one of a kind. I've spent far too much money on custom made pieces of jewelery.

Recently though I discovered one of the hottest jewelery trends on the market right now.

There are different names for it. It's called Druzy, Drusy, Agate, or Geode.

They are all one of a kind custom pieces that you cannot find elsewhere. You can buy them in the form of rings, necklaces, earrings and more.


Basically they are natural clusters of crystals that you would find inside of a geode. Only they are delicately cut to create stunning, stunning pieces of jewelery for you to wear.


You can find them in all sorts of colors, from black to pink.

If the crystal clusters are too small, than you will definitely want to check out Winter Sunshine Druzy/Drusy.




Most of the best pieces I have come across are for sale on Ebay. I recently picked up a gorgeous blue Drusy ring, and a pink Geode ring.

Just look at how beautiful some of the pieces are!




No comments:

Post a Comment