Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Review: Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging, Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths


-My review also on AC

Did you know that if you wear makeup daily, and you fail to get every last trace of that makeup off a night before bed, that you are more prone to waking up to break outs?

Hopefully you knew that. If not, now you do.

I began using makeup removers since my teen years, and over the years have found that some removers work like a charm, while others contain an oil base which actually caused more harm to my skin, than they did good (break out city!).

I stuck to one particular non-oil makeup remover for years. This remover however was expensive, and did not come with much formula in its small bottle.

More recently I have found a love in cleansing cloths. Cleansing cloths not only will remove all traces of makeup, but many on the market today have cloths that will remover makeup from your skin, as well as dirt and oil. Besides just that though, they provide a benefit to the skin.

One such product goes to Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging, Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths.

These wet cleansing cloths will remove dirt, oil, impurities, and at the same time will leave behind a beneficial formula that will improve your skin by making it smoother both to the touch and visibly. The cloths are strong enough to even remove stubborn waterproof mascara.

My use with Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging, Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths, was positive. The cleansing cloths not only removed all traces of makeup, but it left my skin feeling very smooth, clean and refreshed after just one use.

Over time I noticed a subtle difference in my skin tone, but to me the difference was very, very small, so if you buy this one, don't go on expecting miracles as far as curing wrinkles goes.

If you want a really efficient makeup remover than these cleansing cloths are perfect for you. If you are looking for help with minimizing the appearance of wrinkles I'd suggest Cerave, and Estee Lauder's skin care products.

All in all though, Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging, Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are cheap, effective, and leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and new after just one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment