Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Review of New Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick


-My review also on AC
I simply adore just about everything Soap & Glory has to release. It's rare to come across something by them that does not work well, however when I came across their new, Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick, I was hesitant to try it. You see, although I am a girl, I do sweat, and finding the right deodorant for me took me years. I wasn't about to switch it up, but I was intrigued by it so much so, that I just had to buy it.

Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick comes in a really girly pearl pink container, and features your standard dial at the bottom. It has the standard retro black and white photo that all of their products feature. The retro photos honestly were what peaked my interest in this company in the first place, and I love how they have stuck to the retro girly format.

Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick does not smell like Soap & Glory's original formula, which I love. The deodorant stick has a peachy scent to it, mixed with a refreshing grapefruit like scent. Although it's not their original formula, it still smells really good, and is fitting to their collection of beauty and bath products.

So the main concern, does this deodorant stick work? Will it keep me dry, and will it leave me smelling fresh?

This was my main concern.

I tested One Pit Wonder out on a day off. I could not risk using it and going to work, only to have it fail on me.

The deodorant itself is a pink gel deodorant, and goes on clear, so there are no worries about it streaking clothing.

After applying it, I did notice that it took awhile for the deodorant to absorb, so it left my underarm with a wet sticky feeling, which I didn't like too much. The sticky feeling sticks around for about 10 minutes before it's no longer noticed.

Sweat Factor:

I wore the deodorant alone all day long with not a single drop of sweat forming, which was really awesome. So for sure, Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick gets two thumbs up from me in this department. For me, it's usually very hard finding a deodorant stick that will keep my dry.

Stink Factor:

Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick impressed me yet again with how well it kept me smelling fresh. Whenever I grew hot, the delicious sweet peachy fragrance would kick it up a notch, and protect me from smelling bad.

Overall:

All in all Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick is a winner. I will continue to buy it for it's power to protect me from sweat, and stink! For $5.99 you cannot beat it.

-For those interested, note that Soap & Glory, One Pit Wonder Deodorant Stick is only sold in Target, or at Target.com. Th brand is exclusive to Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment