Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review of Lush Karma Solid Perfume

About 2 years ago I discovered the potency that comes packed within Karma Soap by Lush. The scent was so powerful that it actually overwhelmed me, however a day later when the scent wore off, I longed for it like a fein for an addiction they can't cure.


Karma became an obsession, but over the years the Karma Soap sadly lost its potency; either that my body chemistry was just not reacting to it the same way, and the soaps scent would wear thin. I tried the bubble bar about a year after my soap obsession, and sadly was not as impressed with the staying power.

I eventually gave up on Karma all together, but kept the Karma Dusting Powder nearby for nights when I longed for the rich and powerful fragrance of patchouli. A hippies dream dust, this powder is potent, but like the bubble bar the fragrance is short lived.

When I saw Karma was being sold in a pure perfume form, I was excited. However the price steered me clear, especially considering how little of the fragrance you really get. More recently though I noticed they were selling a Karma Solid Perfume, which was selling for a price I was willing to pay.

I am no stranger to solid perfumes, and although they are not a favorite of mine, I must admit they have just as much lasting power as perfume, if not more.

The Karma Solid Perfume is small, if you can imagine a larger lip gloss, or lipsmacker tube then you have the picture in mind of exactly how big the tube of Karma Solid is. Small, but my goodness, the smallest of dabs to your neck and wrists is all you will need for this scent to truly begin to take over and surround you with its warm patchouli fragrance.

Here is the best part though, and the reason I'm ordering more of these sticks today...it has, hands down, the longest, and strongest lasting power of any Karma product by Lush, that I have yet to come across. I am am talking day to not long lasting wear, without an ounce of fading.

Karma is not a scent for everyone, in fact some hate it. However if you already know and love the Karma fragrance by Lush, you will find love in this scent all over again in a newer, longer lasting form. What I love about it, besides the long lasting kick, is the fact that it is small enough to toss in my bag and take along with me to dab on those who compliment the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment