Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review of Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Evening Sooth with Chamomile & White Tea

After going through a bunch of different trials with different brands of wet cleansing towelettes I ended up finding my way back to the very first wet cleansing towelettes I initially started with; Ponds.


The reason is because they add more liquid to their towelettes than other companies, and they cost half of what some of the other name branders look for.

My most recent pick up of Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes however came with 2 try me packages of their newest additions to the wet cleansing towelette family. They have a morning towelette with citrus and cucumber now, as well as an evening wet cleansing towelette called Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Evening Sooth with Chamomile & White Tea.
I was excited by the new day and night concept, because I use a wet towelette every morning before putting makeup on, and then again at night to help remove that makeup. It was neat that a company finally decided to release a double doosie of facial cleansers designed for both day and night.

I worried though about them being doused in fragrance as my face tends to break out whenever strong scented products like lotion or serums are used. Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Evening Sooth with Chamomile & White Tea had a strong scent, a lovely one, but again, I worried.

The scent is definitely soothing, and relaxing to the senses, as well as the skin. The white tea fragrance is more prominent, and smells simply delicious. The chamomile sort of takes a back seat, but it is recognizable.

Does It Work Well at Removing Makeup?

Like the original, Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Evening Sooth with Chamomile & White Tea, does in fact easily wipe of makeup, and the towelette is large enough as to where you will not need to use more than one towelette. Its doused in enough formula to get the job done, and leaves skin feeling moisturized, relaxed, and calm.

Will It Cause Breakouts?

I woke up the following morning to a nice clear face, no overnight pop ups or issues with my skin whatsoever.

My review also on AC

No comments:

Post a Comment