Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review of Bio Active Anti Aging Cream, Advanced Double-Lifting Effect



I'm 27 years old, and although I've got good genes on my side as far as wrinkles go, over time I noticed that I have really small fine lines coming in near my eyes. They call them crow's feet, or laugh lines. Regardless of how they got there, I wanted them gone. If I cannot get rid of them, I figure with facial products I could at least attempt to slow them down.

While browsing around at my local Marshall's, I came across quite a selection of anti-aging products. I went with Bio Active Anti Aging Cream Advanced Double-Lifting Effect, because it was on sale for just $7.99, and it included a nice little detailed description on the package of what I could expect from it. Normally Bio Active Anti Aging Cream Advanced Double-Lifting Effect comes to around $20.00.

Basically it is supposed to help maintain the skins appearance against aging, while exfoliating and smoothing the skin.

I really didn't know what to expect of it, and the whole 'exfoliating' addition to the description made me wonder if it would be a cream with small micro beads in it. I found this odd because most exfoliators require you to rinse after using it.

When I got home, I removed the tub from the package and opened it up. Inside was a pure white cream, semi thick in consistency. The scent of the cream was fresh cut cucumbers, toned down a bit as to not gag you.

I applied the cream to the entirety of my face after washing it. The cream went on smoothly, and absorbed rather quickly. There were no exfoliaton beads within the cream. I am not really sure how the cream exfoliates, or why it was even added to the description, because I felt no exfoliation going on at all as I rubbed it into my skin.

My skin felt hydrated and soft afterward, with no residue left behind. I was happy with it; now if I saw results with long term use, I'd be even more happy.

One Month Results

It's been a month since I began using Bio Active Anti Aging Cream Advanced Double-Lifting Effect. At first when I began to use it I got a few small pimples on my forehead and cheeks, which was expected. This is what happens whenever I use new products. Over a few short days of use though, the break outs no longer occurred.

My skins appearance after a month has been relatively the same. The fine lines near my eyes are still there, but my skin is a lot more moisturized, with less oily spots on my forehead than usual.

The cream is supposed to protect against again, so really I'm not sure if it's doing the job or not. I do however like how my skin looks and feels healthier with no oily T-Zone.

I'll continue to use this one till it's gone. I'm just not sure if it is a product I'll buy consistently. I still prefer Cerave over Bio Active Anti Aging Cream Advanced Double-Lifting Effect.

I will however recommend it to those of you who suffer from shiny foreheads/noses. It takes care of that issue, but not as dramatically as Cerave will.

2 comments:

  1. Some users of anti-aging promoters experience fewer aches, less stiffness, increased sexual drive, and pleasing cosmetic changes.

    Top Anti Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete