Monday, May 4, 2009

Elizabeth Arden, Green Tea Cream Review! Tantalizing Scented Pitts!!!

I sort of sweat a lot, so I use Degree deodorant for men to rid myself of any leakage during hot summer days. It works like a charm. Even though its cool rush scented, it does not give off a cool rush scent for when I grow hot.

I was given a small plastic container of Elizabeth Arden, Green Tea Cream Deodorant.

Usually girly deodorants don't do much for me. They tend to smell great for awhile, but don't protect from sweating. If you sweat than the nice scent turns to funk.

I decided to try Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cream Deodorant alone, and then I used it by pairing it with my usual deodorant.

Here's what happened:

When used alone, the cream deodorant smells fantastic. It has a lovely fresh earthy tone to it, which I absolutely adore. I adore the perfume as well, and I knew I would love the scent of the deodorant.

Whenever I grew hot, the scent would kick up a notch, and give off a gorgeous fragrance.

As far as protecting me from sweat though it only did a decent job. It did protect, but not as fully as I would have liked.

I tried it out again by applying first my usual Degree brand, and then a small dab of the Green Tea Cream Deodorant. The result was spectacular.

While my usual brand protected my pits from sweat, the deodorant cream gave off the tantalizing green tea fresh scent.

Now if Degree would get together with Elizabeth Arden, they could create one hell of a fantastic deodorant!

All in all, I highly recommend it. Although it's not perfect on it's own, when paired with another deodorant it works like a charm.

For those who don't sweat often at all, you can use it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment