Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Review: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner

I was glad I picked up Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner, the same time I purchased the shampoo, because the conditioner was without a doubt one of the best conditioners I have used in my hair in a very long time. Possibly even years!

Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner is a bit pricier than what I usually pay for shampoos or conditioners, but it being my birthday I wanted to spoil myself with a little something extra, and frankly I am glad I did!

The Scent:

Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner has a fresh scent, mixed with a subtle dash of what smells like vanilla and coconut to me. It has a similar scent to the shampoo discussed below, but it is not as sweet. Nonetheless though, the scent is a nice one; one that nearly all ladies will appreciate.

In The Shower:

Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner is thick conditioner, but not too thick as to where it is hard to run through my hair. I saturated my entire head in the conditioner and let it sit in for about 4 minutes.

After rinsing, I could tell that the conditioner had worked its magic before I even got out to dry my hair! It was smooth and silky in the shower, soft, and felt sleek! I could not wait to see how it made my hair look after I got out to style it.

The Results:

My hair was left silky, sleek, and very, very manageable. The thing I liked the most though was the healthy high beam gloss it left behind as well.

The price of Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner was high, but I can vouch that I will buy this one again and again. The results are spectacular, and it was worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment