Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Review: Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


I normally don't like spending a lot of money on hair care products such as shampoo and conditioner, because I have time and time again run into expensive products that worked just as good as dollar store products.

Seeing that my birthday was last week, I figured I would treat myself to something outside of my normal buying box. I wanted to try a new shampoo and conditioner that cost a little more than what I'm used to spending.

I came across Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo and fell in love with the scent the moment I clicked up the cap to give it a sniff.

It had a luxurious creamy high note of coconuts, and vanilla. I loved it, and usually I'm not a fan of coconut scents. Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo though managed to win me over.

My Use:

In the shower I squeezed out a decent amount of the shampoo and liked the thicker texture it had compared to other shampoos I have used. Even though it was thick it did in fact lather into my hair with ease. A little really goes a long way too.

The scent filled the room, and I scrubbed it around in my locks for about a minute, and then rinsed.

My hair was left feeling a little dry afterward which was surprising considering Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo is meant to moisturize. I knew I needed to add the sister conditioner afterward (which I did in fact buy at the same time) to fix the drying feeling. It worked like a charm and my hair was left smooth, shiny, manageable, and it also felt healthier.

In my opinion, Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo was worth the $8.00 I spent on the bottle, and I'd recommend it to just about anyone looking to moisturize their hair. I would however suggest buying this shampoo with the conditioner as well. the results are all the more fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment