Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Review: Little Debbie 100 Calorie Snow Puffs - They Are Delish!!!


I was going to put this review in another blog, but seeing that this is a Beauty Blog, I figured that Little Debbies 100 Calorie Snow Puffs deserved a slot here, seeing that it is in fact a much better alternative than say... the original Snow Puff snacks.

When I came across the Little Debbie 100 Calorie Snow Puffs I was pretty excited because most other 100 calorie snacks come with a hefty price attached to them. The Little Debbie 100 Calorie snacks though ask for a price that comes to less than $2.00

When I got around to actually opening the box up at home, I was pretty surprised at how tiny the Snow Puffs were. On the box they looked fairly decent in size, but once I opened it, inside sat a Snow Puff that looked as if it had been hit with the shrinking stick.



At any rate, I went ahead and tried it. The Snow Puff tasted delicious. It had the original squishy marshmallow top, with coconut shavings for flavoring. The puff itself sat on top of a chocolate wedge that tasted a little bit like cake brownies to me.

All in all it was a damn good treat, and I didn't have to feel guilty about snacking on them.

Although they are small, they pack the same delicious original taste that fans already know and love.

I highly, highly recommend them against other 100 calorie snacks because they are cheap, and affordable, unlike other packs from other brands that have $5.00 price tags slapped on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment