Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Review: JLo SunKissed Glow Body Lotion

Naturally when you buy perfume, sometimes they come with a perfumed body lotion as well. When I was given SunKissed Glow, it came in a kit that also included the body lotion.

I especially love this because I can layer the scents. First I will apply the perfumed body lotion, and then use the actual perfume. The scent kicks up a notch in most cases, and lasts much longer.

JLo SunKissed Glow Body Lotion has the same scent the sister perfume does. It's a lovely mix of amber, fruit, and musk. It smells delicious, but like I said in the perfume review, SunKissed Glow is very, very similar to Miami Glow, which was Jennifer Lopez's last summery scent. I love the scent yes; but I was not expecting SunKissed Glow to be so damn similar.

At any rate, the body lotion smells fantastic, it leaves a gorgeous layer of the scent all over your body, however it does not moisturize, nor does it have long lasting scent.

It seemed that the scent only stuck around for about 20 to 30 minutes till I was no longer able to smell it at all.

Usually perfumed body lotions tend to stick around, but SunKissed Glow is pretty short lived.

I wouldn't recommend buying the lotion by itself. If it comes in a kit with the perfume, than sure-why not? However buying it alone for $30.00 is sort of wasteful, when you could just buy a larger 3.4 ounce bottle of the perfume for nearly the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment