Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review of New, L'Oreal Age Perfect for Mature Skin, Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser



Although my skin is not full of wrinkles I still take extra steps to make sure my skin stays as young looking for as long as it possibly can. When I came across L'Oreal Age Perfect for Mature Skin, Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser I assumed it would be a nice easy way to maintain my youthful looking skin.

Unfortunately though the cleanser leaves behind a greasy residue on the skin, and seeing that I have oily skin by nature it was not an added benefit that I found at all helpful to my skin type.

The texture of the cleanser is very creamy and feels fantastic when rubbing it into my skin. I also enjoyed how silky it made my skin feel while I was applying it, however rinsing the cleanser was an entirely different story.

The cleanser left behind what felt like an oil slick (at least that's what it felt like to me) no matter how vigorously I tried splashing my face and rinsing my skin of it, the greasy residue was still very present.

After drying my face on a towel the oily feeling did go away, but my skin was left feeling greasier than usual, and was shiny throughout the day, which I hated!

All in all L'Oreal Age Perfect for Mature Skin, Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser would be a great cleanser for those with dry skin, but for those with naturally oily and shiny skin L'Oreal Age Perfect for Mature Skin, Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser is a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment