Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review of Nexxus Dualiste, Dual Benefit Conditioner: Color Protection, and Intense Hydration



I fell in love with Nexxus products the very first time I tried out the brand. Although they sell hair care products at prices that I consider a bit high, I also consider the prices to be well worth the product results that I get.

When I came across one of their newest products I knew I had to try it. There were other options in the new collection of dual hair care, but I went with the one best suited for my hair type. Nexxus Dualiste, Dual Benefit Conditioner: Color Protection, and Intense Hydration.

Unlike any other conditioner I had ever seen, Nexxus Dualiste, Dual Benefit Conditioner: Color Protection, and Intense Hydration comes with 2 split chambers of conditioner. One chamber in the bottle holds a conditioner designed to protect the color of your hair, while the other chamber contains conditioner that is designed to moisturize the hair.

You can see inside of the bottle at how the two are split up. There seems to be some sort of plastic wall that keeps the two from spreading in to one another. Frankly they could have just mixed the two together, but that wouldn't be as fun now would it?

At any rate, the pump when pressed down squeezes out the two types of conditioner. One is a cloudy white in color, and the other is a minty green in color.

The scent reminded me a lot of the scents that nearly all Nexxus products have, which is a creamy almond like coconut. Nexxus Dualiste, Dual Benefit Conditioner: Color Protection, and Intense Hydration has a more pina colada scent to it, which is really nice and I cannot imagine anyone disliking it.

In the shower I pumped out a few squirts of the dual conditioner and ran it through my hair. I let it sit for a full 3 minutes and rinsed.

The conditioner made my hair feel very very clean, but not silky which was strange.

When I got out of the shower to style my hair, I was surprised at how manageable my hair was, and how shiny and soft it had become after using Nexxus Dualiste, Dual Benefit Conditioner: Color Protection, and Intense Hydration.

It was an overall winner in my opinion. I loved how it made my hair look and feel, and I loved the fact that the light fragrance stood with me afterward.

It's a 5 star product, and I highly recommend you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment