Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review of new Soap & Glory Hair Supply


This summer Soap & Glory has kicked off with some brand new products, and frankly I could not have been happier with some of the new choices they have made available to use ladies!

One of their newest products is Soap & Glory Hair Supply. This one comes in the usual adorable retro packaging that Soap & Glory products come in. Hair Supply is a pink squeeze tube, with an awesome retro picture of a woman on it with tousled locks! It's cute, its fitting, it's girly, it's a must!

Hair Supply is meant to be used as a hair mask to conditioner your over processed hair leaving it healthy and shiny.

I wanted it mostly for the adoring scent though. If you are a fan of the original Soap & Glory scent, than you will appreciate the fact that Hair Supply captured that scent to the tee!

I was mainly excited to have the scent left behind in my locks more than anything though. I adore the original Soap & Glory scent, and this one smelled just like it. I hoped the scent would last!

In the shower I first rinsed with shampoo, and then squeezed out a decent supply of Hair Supply into my palm.

The conditioner itself has a semi-thick consistency, but not too thick as to where you cannot easily rub it into your hair.

The scent is delicious, and fills the bathroom as you scrub it into your scalp. It is supposed to sit in your hair for around 3 minutes. I left it in for 5 for optimum results.

Once my hair was fully dry and styled it was left shiny, smooth, and of course smelling like a million bucks. I am happy to report that the original Soap & Glory scent stuck with my hair, and lasted long.

For me that was all I wanted it for; the scent. Considering the facts that it left my hair smooth, sleek, and shiny, Hair Supply is an A+ product in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment