Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review: Strap Perfect- The Ultimate Bra Strap Solution


I was recently given a pack of Strap Perfect- The Ultimate Bra Strap Solution. At first I did not think that these cheap little plastic clips would do anything, yet the back of the package promised to keep bra straps in place, the promised to allow me to adjust my bra straps as to where they would not show while wearing sleeveless shirts, and they also promised to make cleavage look larger, while improving posture.

Yep, a lot of promises all packed into one itsy plastic clip. Frankly I did not think that they would work at all.

I went ahead and gave them a try though seeing that I constantly have bra straps falling out of place...and of course, I could use some extra cleavage, even if it is an illusion! Haha!

Applying the clips are not simple though, and it actually took quite some time for me to figure out how the heck to place them on to the straps.

Once I got them in place though, I was very surprised at how simple they were, and how well the worked.

I was able to slide the clips up and down on the back straps of my bra for a bit of a lift in cleavage, and to conceal straps for when I wore sleeveless shirts. Not only that though they did in fact hold my straps in place. No slipping, no nothing, just pure comfort all throughout the day!

All in all I was not expecting these bra strap concealer's to be worth a damn, but they surprised me in how well they worked.

I highly recommend them, especially during summer months when us gals whip out the tank tops! No one likes looking at unsightly bra straps, so I think that the Strap Perfect Clips are an absolute must...plus they make your boobies look bigger! Haha! What's not to love?

Watch vidoe by clicking here, on how to use these clips.

Get Them For Less Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment