Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Review of Peace Love and Juicy Couture, Perfume for Women

It's a bit surprising to see Peace Love & Juicy Couture being released this fall considering the fact that this particular fragrance is way more suited towards spring and summer scents. However this is what sets this one apart from the rest of the dark amber's and heavy deep antique rose scents that seem to flood the market during this time of year.


Peace Love & Juicy Couture is a breath of fresh air, and actually I am glad to see this one hitting up shelves as it gives me something t look forward to after this chilled season comes to an end.

The Scent:

This particular newbie in the Juicy Couture line smells like a basket of summer. What you have are tons and tons of florals that come lightly floating out of the bottle and into your senses. Close your eyes and easily you can be taken back to a summers past memory.

The florals are heavy, but light at the same time. No sneeze fest here folks. After the waves of flowers wisp by, you begin to take in sweet notes of apple, which stands out quite heavily once you begin to break down the scents layers. I definitely think the apple scent is what makes this one such an alluring winner in my book. Apple fragrances are my favorite, and especially a favorite fall scent, so Peace Love an Juicy Couture did this one right, adding the summer florals, with a unique fall twist, by adding a delicate, yet noticeable note of apple! Mmmm!

Last:

So the verdict is in. I am in love with this scent. I hoped though that as lovely as it was, that it would last. Most fragrances impress me at first the way Peace Love and Juicy Couture did, but sadly most fail to continue to impress me, due to the poor last.

Love Peace and Juicy Couture lasts, and this really places this scent into the realm of must haves, and must have again, and again after the fragrance is drained from the bottle. In my case, it will be empty pretty fast.

The Bottle:

Whenever I review perfume, I like to put in my 2 cents on whether or not the bottle is worthy of collecting, as I do collect and save bottles that I find attractive.

Unfortunately I won't be keeping this bottle once the scent is gone, as it is a little ugly, and immature for my taste.

It's a clear rectangular stand up bottle, with a fa pink tassel wrapped and hanging from the neck. Around the neck besides this tacky pink tassel are blue beads that also sit around the neck of the bottle. For some, you may ind the bottle interesting, but for my liking it is just too loud and ugly.

This however does not distract from the lovely scent that resides within.

Overall:

Love Peace and Juicy Couture is a winner. It packs a unique summer scent with a twist of fall, making it a scent all its own, and completely unique to anything else I have yet to come across.



No comments:

Post a Comment