Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Will Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel Really Help Get Rid of Breakouts in Just 8 Hours?

Once in a while I will get breakouts, and it's annoying because it makes me feel gross when my skin is not in tip top shape. Luckily I do not suffer from sever acne, but even a pop up here and there can make you feel that way. I have tried everything, and most products either dry skin out, or irritate it and make breakouts occur in litters, instead of just a few pimples or small zits here and there.


I had seen commercials for some sort of on the spot pen, but when I went looking for it, I came up blank. I went with Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel instead, as it promised to not only reduce break outs in just 8 hours, but it also promised to minimize and fade post acne marks. Thus the 2-in-1 addition to the name.

I had a nice big nasty growth on my chin and all I wanted to do was zap it away, and watch it fade away in 8 hours as the package claimed it would.

The tube that the gel comes in is rather small, but this one is designed to target particular bumps and break outs, and not meant to just be randomly spread all over your face. The gel itself has an orange coloring to it, it is easy to find on shelves, as the orange color will stick out on the package.

I twisted off the cap and squeezed very lightly on the tube to release some of the gel. The pimple was not open, but the moment the gel touched my skin I felt a stinging like zap. It was not at all painful, just surprising. Like it just killed all of the gross bacteria within the skins surface.

8 hours? No.

Immediately? Just about.

The pimple was pretty plum and disgusting before applying the gel, and within just a few minutes it was reducing in size, redness, and it was drying up. As if the filthy monster was slowly dying.

It took just 1 more small graze of the gel the following day to completely zap the pimple gone. I did have a small layer of dry skin in the area that I simply brushed away.

Overall I was pretty shocked at how quickly, and how well this particular gel worked. I will not leave the house without this one now, as you never know when a little nasty will pop up on you trying to ruin your day. Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel is like zap away, and it's gone.

I would recommend this one to anyone who has an occasional pop up, and no longer wants to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment