Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Will Dream Water Lullaby Lemon Really Help You Sleep? Find Out Here!!!

I came across Dream Water sitting lined up on the outskirts of the health section at my local Kmart. Being an insomniac for years, I have tried just about every single little thing that is available on the market. From aromatherapy baths, non habit forming pills, sleep maker noises, and so on. Nothing works, and the ones that do stop working after about a week of use.

When I saw Dream Water, I had a pretty good feeling that it wouldn't work, but being the curious consumer I am I grabbed one and flopped it into my cart in a Lullaby Lemon flavor.

The water itself contains ingredients to help you fall asleep, and there is even a nifty warning on it stating to not operate heavy machinery after ingesting. I began to think that maybe the water would work, maybe I could drink myself to sleep. Yeah, we will see.

Being no stranger to shots of strange flavored energy drinks, I had a hunch this would taste horrible just like every other mini shot.

Lullaby Lemon was no exception. It did taste rather disgusting, but luckily not to the point where I was gagging. The lemon flavor is as artificial as it gets, with a sugary powdery Gatorade like flavor, which I never liked. It is tolerable enough though.

Supposedly within a half hour or so I would begin to feel the effects.

So did I? Did I drift off into a lullaby like sleep?

Nope.

I was wide eyed awake all night, and into the wee hours of the morning, just as I usually am.

So the verdict is in. If you are a chronic insomniac this one will not do a damn thing for you. I swallowed the crusty rusty flavored Dream Water all for nothing. Not once did I even feel a tiny jolt of sleepiness, or relaxation after drinking it.

I imagine for those of you whom do not have real bad issues sleeping, it may do something for you, but if you are anything like me, where sleep is only for the living (zombie), this one is just a waste of money.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment