Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does It Work? Roc Complete Lift Eye Lift Pen

I am always seeking out the latest and greatest facial care products; from high end pricing, to low end pricing.

Roc Complete Lift Eye Lift Pen, was somewhat in the middle, at $19.99 at a local Target being sold in a combo pack with both this pen, and a day wear lotion for wrinkles and UV protection.

The lotion failed to impress me, but this pen is simply phenomenal.

In the past I have used tons of creams, gels, and even facial pads that promised to give the eye area lift, and reduce the signs of wrinkles. Some worked, but those that worked usually cost me half a weeks pay check.

I have always liked pen applicators because it really lets you zero in and target on the problem area. In my case I have very fine lines coming in near the eye, and I especially hate how they bulge out when I smile or laugh. The Roc Complete Lift Eye Lift Pen promised to reduce puffiness, and give me a bit of a lift. I figured OK, then show me, do it, fix my issue.

Application:

Naturally you will want to use this on clean dry skin. So with that said, I washed my face, let it dry and went ahead with using the pen.

It clicks up at the bottom, you have to twist the bottom base which pushes the serum up out of the small hole at the pens top applicator.

Once the serum pushes through you can go ahead and begin to rub it into the eye area.

The serum feels cool, and once you begin rubbing it in, it will start to tingle, a sensation that means it is working. I liked the feeling, and just about as quickly as I applied it, I began to notice that my fine lines were diminishing in depth, and the very fine lines were invisible when I smiled now. I loved it.

The effect is not so long lived though, and I got around 4 hours of this wrinkle reduction, until I needed to re-apply. I didn't mind though, because this pen is small enough to just throw in your bag and bring with you.

You can apply makeup on top of this. I had no issues with makeup smearing or bunching up in the area when worn on top of the serum, so you don't have to worry about it; unless of course you are using too much makeup or facial powder. However, even then, I do not think it will be an issue as this serum seems to leave no residue behind or greasy feelings/texture on the skin.

Overall:


Convenient, easy to use, and instant results. I would have liked if the serum had a longer lasting lifting effect, but seriously it works that fast and the results are visible immediately.

 If you are looking for a quick fix to problems near the eye area, then definitely give Roc Complete Lift Eye Lift Pen a try. You will see results, you will like the results, and it is money well spent in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Proof read before you post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.
    I love those behind veils...

    I will heed to your wise advise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually after looking at what you might have been talking about... your comment makes no sense... the BLOG is legible with no gigantic errors as you are implying... but thanks for stopping in. You must be from Epinions.... that site shut down ages ago hunny... GIVE IT UP

    ReplyDelete