Thursday, March 31, 2011

Heaven In A Jar! Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream

Elizabeth Arden's, Green Tea fragrance is hands down one of my top 5 favorite scents. A delicious mixture of juicy, fresh, and uplifting tea fragrances mixed with a sugary and sweet after bite that actually manages

to make my mouth water. No other scent labeled 'green tea' is able to touch the perfection that Elizabeth Arden managed to bottle up.

I had tried the Elizabeth Arden deodorant, perfume, the body wash, the lotion; and more recently my top favorite product, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream.

When I was given a large container of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream , I nearly passed out due to the excitement. I quickly screwed the top off, and took in a huge whiff of the scent, I hoped with the added honey bits, that this body cream would smell exactly like the original Green Tea scent.

Low and behold, all of the delicious original elements that managed to make Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea fragrance, one of my favorite fragrances, was all right there, in my face in a huge delightful container, that likely would last me a year. The container is big, 8.4 ounces, one of the largest containers of body creams I had ever managed to find.

Besides the Scent...What's the Big Deal?

Well if this body cream did nothing but leave fragrance behind I would be happy, but it does more than just kiss your body with its delicious mouth watering green tea fragrance, it also moisturizes the skin, and the golden drops of honey will moisturize, condition and soften the skin.

While many perfume inspired lotions or creams do nothing but leave behind scent, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream takes it to a new level by delivering their delicious fragrance, and adding elements within it that are actually beneficial to your skin.

The fragrance lasts all day long, and the softening of the skin is also long lasting.

Overall:

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream is by far one of the absolute best body creams I have ever used. It delivers gorgeous fragrance that lasts, and it helps keep dry skin ultra moisturized and soft.

I would recommend this to anyone looking to moisturize dry skin, or to anyone who is already in love with Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea fragrance. This one will likely replace perfume purchases for me, as I will now seek this out, instead of the perfume, as it lasts longer, and moisturizes the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment