Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review of Davies Gate Quinoa Shampoo

I am not even sure what hotel I picked Davies Gate Quinoa Shampoo up in, but whenever I am away I always bring back with me the small sample sized shampoo and conditioners that I liked well enough to consider for later purchase. This is how Davies Gate Quinoa Shampoo landed a spot in my suitcase.

The Scent:

To be honest there truly is not much going on in regards to Davies Gate Quinoa Shampoo, when it comes to the scent. In the shower it's scent is also very weak and mellow. If I were to try and peg the muted out fragrance that it gives off though, I would have to say a very, very mild oatmeal type scent. Not sugary, or anything, just plain oats.

Lather:

Like the scent, the lather is also pretty weak, but there is enough even in a small travel sample for you to work with. A handful of the shampoo and you will be able to work up a lather, but keep in mind the lather is not ultra sudsy like standard commercial shampoos you have used.

My Use:

Once working Quinoa through my hair, naturally I began to rinse it shortly afterward. Rinse out is pretty decent for a shampoo. Most shampoos while rinsing out leave my hair feeling striped and starved for hydration. When it comes to Davies Gate Quinoa, there is no dried out feeling. It is as if it shampoos and conditioned at once, because my hair was actually left feeling really moisturized.

Results:

Davies Gate Quin is a winner in my book, as it left my hair soft, moisturized, and relatively frizz free. The shine in my hair was also charged up a few notches, and the difference in my hair was not only felt but seen.

When I first tried this shampoo, with its weak fragrance, and sud-less lather I did not expect it to work well at all. However while letting my hair air dry alone, the results spoke for itself.

I would recommend this shampoo to anyone looking to add some shine, while leaving hair more manageable and soft. A win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment