Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Beautiful White Smile With Colgate Simply White Toothpaste


-My post also on AC
Everyone is on a quest for whiter brighter teeth. I like to use Crest White Strips, but I find that the price is way high, so I buy them sparingly. Listerine strips worked well enough but they were messy, and I ended up ruining more than I actually used. Not to mention that if I did not use them daily, the results quickly vanished.

Toothpaste for the most part has never really gotten my teeth sparkling white, even though hundreds of them will promise whiter teeth, none work, none I have come across anyway.

About 2 months ago though I came across a package of Colgate Simply White Toothpaste. Although I was not confident it would work really well, I went ahead and purchased it because it was on sale, and also because Colgate Simply White Gel Polish worked really, really well. Perhaps the toothpaste would too?

It comes in a cardboard package that makes it look as if it is better than ordinary toothpaste. Inside of the clever package though, you have a standard tube of toothpaste. The marketing was done well, so they get kudos in that department.

The flavor is pretty much what you would expect toothpaste to taste like. There is no odd aftertaste, but there are small abrasive crystals located within the paste that you will notice. This is used to polish the teeth, and get them good and clean without harming your teeth or gums. It's not abrasive as to where it would hurt to brush, so fear not.

So Does It Work? Will it Whiten Teeth?

Not at first.

I did not see a difference at all till about week 4 when I noticed that my teeth did in fact look a shade or two whiter than usual. Seeing that I had not been using any whitening strips, it meant that Colgate Simply White Toothpaste was working as promised.

After 2 months of daily use, I noticed a change, but nothing drastic. The whitening changes I noticed during week 4 is pretty much how it has stayed after 8 weeks of daily use. Nothing improved, but the results never diminished either.

Overall Feelings:

Yes Colgate Simply White Toothpaste works. It will take about a month to see any real results, but with long term use you will notice that your teeth will look a shade or 2 brighter and whiter.

Where To Buy:

I picked this up in the toothpaste isle at my local Target for $3.00. It is located next to regular toothpaste, but placed within the tooth whitening kits and systems. If you are looking to whiten your teeth a bit than I would suggest you give this one a try. It'll take a while, but the results will eventually shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment